We welcome applications from students around the world, throughout the school year. We encourage those interested in applying to first visit our school, in order to ensure that the applicant and their families are both comfortable and content. We review each applicant on a case-by-case basis to determine enrolment suitability. Our admissions process is all done online.
For scholarships, please contact your UWC National Committee. To find out more, click here.
- Original scanned copies of each prospective student’s last two school reports (translated into English)
- A recent passport photo
- An original scanned copy of each prospective student’s birth certificate (translated into English), or a copy of their passport
- Medical information form (information ready to input into online application)
- Recent Standardized Test Scores – if available
- A confidential recommendation Submitted through our OpenApply
- Any Additional Documents – Learning support reports and testing results, therapy reports, psychological or psycho-educational testing results and reports, behavior modification plans, etc.
Please review the Global Class Name Comparison for your class placement reference.
Prospective students applying to Grade 6-11 will need to sit a placement test in English and mathematics, and will also be interviewed by a member of the admissions committee.
Prospective students going into Primary School may need to undergo an assessment and classroom visit with a member of the admissions committee depending on the documentation and previous school records provided during the application process.
Please note that the Admissions Office must receive the completed application form and application fee before the process of admissions can begin.
Once a place in the school has been offered, the family will need to confirm their place within 2 weeks, and certain fees are paid at this point. This is important for visa acquisitions, and the Admissions Team will walk each family through this.
Parents wishing to withdraw their children from the school will need to complete the necessary forms online. This is all done through OpenApply.
There are 3 parts to the UWC withdrawal process:
- Notification and completion of forms (Parents)
- Status check on financial obligations and return of school property (School)
- Refund processing (School)
Note: The date for determining any refund of fees is effective once the parent has submitted withdrawal notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the email is received admissions will enable the withdrawal process via OpenApply.
Note: No claims for Security Deposit refunds will be considered unless the withdrawal notice is received via email, 60 days prior to the withdrawal date.
Note: Parents are liable for the payment of any financial obligations due at time of withdrawal. These include the return of school IDs of all adults to the Admissions Office, any books and classroom materials should be returned to the school. Failure to do so, prior to the last day of attendance, will result in deductions from the deposit due and may a delay in processing your refund.
Refunds for graduating seniors (G12) will be processed only after receipt of exam scores in July. Seniors should complete the withdrawal form and refund form within a week of graduation.
Parents requesting a school letter for visa applications made outside of Thailand are asked to contact our Admissions Manager, directly: email@example.com
The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admission policies. To review our Standard Terms and Conditions, please click here.